quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

Poem On Reincarnation




I
died from the mineral and became a plant;
I died from the plant, and reappeared in an animal;
I died from the animal and became a man;
Wherefore then should I fear?
When did I grow less by dying?
Next time I shall die from the man,
That I may grow the wings of angels.
From the angel, too, must I seek advance;
All things shall perish save His face
Once more shall I wing my way above the angels;
I shall become that which entereth not the imaginations.
Then let me become naught, naught, for the harp string crieth unto me,
Verily unto Him do we return...

by Jalai Al-Din


Reading: --> What Happens When We Die? <<--

funpages/pastlife: Who were you in your past life?

To find out who you were,
type in the DAY, MONTH, and YEAR you were born in your PRESENT life.
For example:
October 16, 1955 would be entered as - Day: 16 Month: 10 Year: 55
DAY: MONTH: YEAR:
Only press for diagnosis once and be patient as we gather your information, it will only take a few seconds.

***

Nenhum comentário: