quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2007

The Italian Man Who went to Malta.



ITALIAN MAN

The Italian man who went to Malta!!!

One day I gonna to Malta to a big hotel, in the morning I go down to eat a breakfast. I tell the waitress that I want two pieces of toast. She brings me only one pieces. I tell her "I wanna two pieces".
She says "Go to the toilet".

I say "you don't understand, I wanna two pieces on my plate".
She says "you better not piss on the plate, you sonnawabitch".
I do not even know the lady and she call me a sonnawabitch.

Later I go to eat at bigger restaurant. The waiter brings me a spoon and a knife but no fork. I tell her "I wanna a fock" and she tella me "everyone wanna fuck". I tella her " you don't understand me... I wanna fork on the table".

She say, "You better not fuck on the table you sonnawabitch. So I go back to my hotel and there is no sheets on the bed.
I call the manager and tell him "I wanna a sheet". He tell me to go the toilet.

I say "you don't understand I wanna a sheet on my bed". He say "You better not shit on the bed, you sonnawabitch.

I go to the check out and the man at the desk says "Peace on you" and O say "Piss on you too, you sonnawabitch." I gonna back to Italy!


***

Nenhum comentário: